Self Supporting Tower – 60′
LOAD LIMITS: DMX Standard Duty Towers are designed to support up to 3 square feet projected wind area.
- Attractive tapered design.
- “X” brace with beaded channel leg
- High strength galvanized steel construction
- Eight foot sections
- Sections 1 to 4 are 16 gauge galvanized steel
- Free standing installation
- Climb shields recommended
- Designed to withhold impact load of a climber in case of a fall in accordance with CSA-S37-13. See installation instructions for more information.
- Tower Height: 60′
- Wind Load: 3 sq.ft.