MEDIUM DUTY Tower – 32′
LOAD LIMITS: DMXMD Medium Duty Towers are designed to support up to 6 square feet (0.56 m2) projected wind area.
- Attractive tapered design.
- “X” brace with beaded channel leg
- Enhancements made to both leg profile and taper allow for easier installation and improved tower structure
- High strength galvanized steel construction
- Eight foot sections
- Section 5 is 12 gauge, 2 to 4 are 16 gauge galvanized steel
- Free standing installation
- Ideal for amateur radio and industrial/commercial communications applications
- Climb shields recommended
- Designed to withhold impact load of a climber in case of a fall in accordance with CSA-S37-13. See installation instructions for more information.
- Heat treated aluminum alloy rivets.
- Tower Height: 32′
- Wind Load: 6 sq.ft.